2.08.2017

Coconut Water: The Drink of the Gods


Forget ambrosia. The real drink of the gods is coconut water. It's absolutely perfect. One ice cold coconut (like those in the image above) costs R$ 4,50 (nearly $1.50) here in Belo Horizonte. And trust me: It's worth the price. Every single drop. 

Let me explain, right?

Yesterday I was at a friend of mine's bar and drank like a goddamn fish, intermixing glasses of beer with shots of cachaça (a strong brazilian beverage made from sugar cane). I got really sloshed (by the way, I get kinda swine whenever I get drunk, hehehe...). It was hard to get out of the bed this morning. My head was spinning; my throat was drier than the Mars surface. Everybody knows that there's no medicine for hangover. However, coconut water works miracles, dude! I bought two of those wonderful tropical palm fruits and a couple of minutes later I was a brand new man.

Blessed coconut water, you saved the day again!

No comments:

Post a Comment